SiComponents and Skins

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
jlpereira

SiComponents and Skins

Post by jlpereira »

I'm still using TSiLang version 5.1.1 because I cannot take the risk to upgrade to the new version without a lot of tests of my application.

Said that, I would like to know if you can help me with a situation that is causing me a lot of problem with my customers:

I use another component (TSeSkin from www.KsDev.com) to have different skins for the screens. Your components works perfectly with all the forms but I don't find a way to let TSiLang to translate their TSeSkinMessage (MessageDlg) and I cannot use your TSiLang MessageDlg as they would not be using the same skin as all the other dialogs and forms.

Could you please give any ideas how to change the form caption and buttons caption of their TSeSkinMessage, so they would appear in the correct language?

Thank you,

J. L. Pereira

PS: I tried to send this via e-mail but the support@sicomponents.com returns as an invalid address. Could you please answer via e-mail?
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

As requested answered by email.
The main idea of answer is to use the resource strings translation functionality of TsiLang Components Suite.