new to san diego

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
terryk

new to san diego

Post by terryk »

Went for Cease and Desist in the end - just to give us an out-right leader! I do have half a dozen favourites and if you asked me next week it'll be a different track completely Well done on the albu
What pissed me off sometimes is trying to find phone numbers to call when there is something wrong with your internet service... I was looking for the phone number and all my sources that came with
Here are 10 Tips for Managing Slowed Communication or Thinking by the Parkinson's Disease Foundation and, beneath that, a fact sheet by PDF on Coping with Dementia Some of th
You're spot on I part surfs and 4runners out on a regular basis to assist my day to day operation, it certainly saves a lot of time chasing secondhand parts for repairs by having "wrecking stock" on
Last edited by terryk on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hi,

What do you mean under "registering"? SIL Editor is freely redistributable.
But in case you need to register its COM server then it is enough just to run it at least once on target PC. In case you use any install script to distribute it then just use option like "Self-register OCX" and this will register the SIL Editor COM server.
jsweby

Post by jsweby »

I've just read this post as I'm trying to register the SIL Editor on the end user's PCs without having to run it first (which is the other option).

I tried using

Code: Select all

regsvr32 sileditor.exe
but I get the following error returned:

sileditor.exe was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found.
sileditor.exe does not appear to be a .DLL or .OCX file.

Therefore, how can I do it from the Installer or from my code?

Thanks,
J.
Carval Computing Limited
Payroll - HR - T&A
carval.co.uk
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

To register just run:

sileditor.exe /RegServer
To un-register just run:

sileditor.exe /UnregServer
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
jsweby

Post by jsweby »

Wonderful answer, worked perfectly, thank you. This would be a useful addition to the help file and the developer's guide.
Carval Computing Limited
Payroll - HR - T&A
carval.co.uk