Problem with option "Evaluate Boolean Expressions Compl

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
ullibang

Problem with option "Evaluate Boolean Expressions Compl

Post by ullibang »

As soon as i enable the Delphi 6.0 compiler option "Evaluate Boolean Expressions Completely" (Note: I do not know, what it is exactly in English, since i use a German Delphi) my programs exhibit runtime exceptions saying "EStringListError, list index exceedes maximum(50)" and after that " EReadError, error reading SiLang1.Translationdata, list index exceeds maximum(50)" quite at the start.

Again, the exact English text can be different because i get the messages in German. Is the TsiLang component suite incompatible with this compiler option or what else do i make possibly wrong?

If this option is not checked, everything works as expected!

Best regards
Ullibang
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

In case you have registered sources version I would recommend you to open SI.INC file and add the following lines at the end:

Code: Select all

{$J+}
{$R-}
{$B-}
and rebuild your project.
ullibang

Post by ullibang »

isiticov wrote:In case you have registered sources version I would recommend you to open SI.INC file and add the following lines at the end:

Code: Select all

{$J+}
{$R-}
{$B-}
and rebuild your project.
Your support in this forum is excellent !

This cured the problem. However, i am a little curious about the question whether TsiLang really needs R- and B-, so it is a minor bug not to have in the SI.INC ?

Best regards
Ullibang
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Yes, TsiLang really needs such conditions and we will fix this minor bug in next version by inserting necessary compiler switches directly to source in order to prevent such situations as yours.