How to translate a Delphi Package?

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
terryk

How to translate a Delphi Package?

Post by terryk »

Hi!
I use latest registered version 6.3 and don't know ho to get a *.sil file for my Delphi 7 package. When translating a "normal" project (*.dpr) I used to choos Tools -> TSILang Expert and saved the whole project to a sil-file for adding languages and translations with sil-editor.
But with packages the TSILang Expert dos not show up - it just happens nothing. In the package there exist datamodules and form and all have a SILang component on it. How can I get the Sil-File??

Thanks in advance!
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hi!

Just use Open Project in Delphi and select you DPK file name. This will open package as a project and TsiLang Expert will "see" there is project open in IDE. Or you can add a package to Project Group and open it there.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
terryk

Post by terryk »

isiticov wrote:Just use Open Project in Delphi and select you DPK file name. This will open package as a project and TsiLang Expert will "see" there is project open in IDE.
Hmm... I'm exactly doing this but with no luck :-(
isiticov wrote:Or you can add a package to Project Group and open it there.
Ha! I created a new empty project-group and added my package. Now it is working!

Thanks a lot!