TsiLangRT access violation with Delphi 7

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
MKoberstein

TsiLangRT access violation with Delphi 7

Post by MKoberstein »

Hi,

I tried to run the Runtime Translation demo, but when I want to open the translation dialog a access violation occurs, more exact 3 av's.

Also with my own project it does not work. In the moment i call the EditProperty(stcaptions) function, i get the av.

The tsiLangRTSE Demo (usingCOM) is working fine, but it only calls the external SilEditior, as far as I know.

I have the latest version 6.22 installed. It's a german delphi 7 with all patches running on XPSP2.

Unfortunatly we only have the dcu-only version registered, so I can't look into the tsilang sources.

regards,
Martin
Coding is like communism; on paper, it looks nice. But when you put it into action, it's catastrophic.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Please send us registered user details and we will try to send you a beta build which must fix this issue.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
MKoberstein

Post by MKoberstein »

OK, i've send it to you yesterday per pm. Where can I download the beta?

regards,
Martin
Coding is like communism; on paper, it looks nice. But when you put it into action, it's catastrophic.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

We didn't prepare it yet. Will try to do this in few hours.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
mhamel

Post by mhamel »

We have the same problem here. On at least 2 PCs with the DCU version of TsiLang installed, the RunTimeTranslation demo generate many access violation when trying to edit captions. But on a PC with TsiLang installed with the Full Source version, the demo works great. It's the same behavior for our application on which we use the EditAll method of the TsiLangRT.

Is there any newer version that fix this problem or a beta like it's said in this thread ? We use the latest version of TsiLang (v6.22) with Delphi 7 (Architect in English) on WindowsXP SP 2.

Thanks

Marc
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

We're finalizing the 6.3 release now and it must be available in the couple of weeks. If you're in urgent case and can't wait for relase let us know and we will send a beta to you privately.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.