SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error: Invalid data type for 'SortOrder'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmitry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Error: Invalid data type for 'SortOrder' Reply with quote

Hi,
I success installed sicomponents for D5. Everything was ok. After that i had to translate project developed with D4. After i installed it in the D4
I get an error: Invalid data type for 'SortOrder' in the D5 then run it.

I'm using sicomponents v5.2.2
I installed components from ..SiComponents\TsiLang\Units\Packages folder - TSiLang_D4.dpk, TSiLang_D5.dpk files

I'm not shure may be this can break too. I updated SILEditor 2.5.1.200 with 2.8.0503.

Thanks, for help ...
gaivans

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Do you get the error
Quote:
Invalid data type for 'SortOrder'

when you just run the application in Delphi 5 or when you open the Expert or Translation Editor?

I suppose the problem is might be caused by the fact your D5 and D4 versions of siLang are placed in one directory. Delphi 4 cannot explicitly rebuild a package so it is possible in your SiComponents\Units\ directory there are .dcu files build with different versions of Delphi. I would recommend you make two copies of \Units\ directory, for example, one \Units_4\ and other \Units_5\ . Clear all .dcu from these dirs and install TsiLang_D4.dpk and TsiLang_D5.dpk from different directories.
dmitry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Thanks for help. I hope that it was a real problem Reply with quote

Thanks for help. I hope that it was a real problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: