Need help after updated to 2.0

This forum is designated to discuss SiComponents Scheduling Agent.
chula

Need help after updated to 2.0

Post by chula »

First problem:

I supposed 2.0 is backward compatible.

After recompiled my application (with a fix for the TTriggers.Add), my application issue EOleException error when executed:

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation

It was generated when I just Open the TTaskScheduler without TargetComputer, i.e. empty string, on Vista. When traced down, it was actually line 960 of saTask.pas:-

FTaskService.Connect(Value, EmptyStr, EmptyStr, EmptyStr);

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second problem:

I tried to execute the 2.0 Demo. The Vista Scheduler toolbar button showed "pressed down", I though it meant Vista was detected.

It firstly went through the exisitng tasks on my Vista and then popup an ECOnvertError:-

'11.12.2002 00:30:00' is not a valid date and time.

All the tasks was read successfully by ver 1.0.5, and actually all of them were created with ver 1.0.5.

I pressed 'continue' and the demo did continue. Now, all my tasks showed "Task not scheduled" and the one I thought giving the above error message show nothing except the task name.

Then, checked a task's property showed ETriggerError:

'Trigger index out of bounds (0)'

Then tried Quick Demos->Run notepad.exe everyday at 09:00, it showed EIntfCastError:-

'Interface not supported'

Please help, thank you!
chula

Post by chula »

I have just tested the 2.0 Demo on a XP computer.

When the demo just started, or when I click Quick Demos->Run notepad.exe everyday at 09:00, it said:

'Trigger not found'

:shock:
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,
We just published updated version. Please try it. It must fix all mentioned issues.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.