SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help after updated to 2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> VCL Scheduling Agent
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Need help after updated to 2.0 Reply with quote

First problem:

I supposed 2.0 is backward compatible.

After recompiled my application (with a fix for the TTriggers.Add), my application issue EOleException error when executed:

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation

It was generated when I just Open the TTaskScheduler without TargetComputer, i.e. empty string, on Vista. When traced down, it was actually line 960 of saTask.pas:-

FTaskService.Connect(Value, EmptyStr, EmptyStr, EmptyStr);

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second problem:

I tried to execute the 2.0 Demo. The Vista Scheduler toolbar button showed "pressed down", I though it meant Vista was detected.

It firstly went through the exisitng tasks on my Vista and then popup an ECOnvertError:-

'11.12.2002 00:30:00' is not a valid date and time.

All the tasks was read successfully by ver 1.0.5, and actually all of them were created with ver 1.0.5.

I pressed 'continue' and the demo did continue. Now, all my tasks showed "Task not scheduled" and the one I thought giving the above error message show nothing except the task name.

Then, checked a task's property showed ETriggerError:

'Trigger index out of bounds (0)'

Then tried Quick Demos->Run notepad.exe everyday at 09:00, it showed EIntfCastError:-

'Interface not supported'

Please help, thank you!
chula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just tested the 2.0 Demo on a XP computer.

When the demo just started, or when I click Quick Demos->Run notepad.exe everyday at 09:00, it said:

'Trigger not found'

Shocked
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
We just published updated version. Please try it. It must fix all mentioned issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> VCL Scheduling Agent All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: