SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Installed location

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuwafunghk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Installed location Reply with quote

Hi Igor Siticov,

As Regkeeper is used alike a CRM application to Shareware developers, those customer data is very important to developers. And if we installed regkeeper to default location -- C:\Program Files\Regkeeper\ . After many months later, the OS or PC is down, those custom data "may gone" in this situtation. So, I want to know, will Regkeeper "reset" the registry settings and retrive(recover) the custom data if I have installed Regkeeper in the different location after I reinstalled my OS and recall Regkeeper by windows explorer?

And my hosting company cancel the SSL authentication on their mail server, and I have tested the Regkeeper and it can handle the orders automatically now!

And may you tell me/us which database format will be supported in the new version of Regkeeper?

Best regards,
Fuwa Fung.
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

RegKeeper can use any database file you specify. By default it uses database from Data sub-folder but you can specify another file and it will use it. If this is what you asked.

New version must support MS Access, MySQL and FireBird (Interbase).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> RegKeeper All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: