Dynamically created forms

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
AnSo

Dynamically created forms

Post by AnSo »

Is there a good solution for the situation when I need to create forms dynamically, and there are can be much more than one copy of each form type.

For example, I have TfmMain and TfmChild, and at the programm execution TfmChild created again and again.

I understand that I can use TsiLangRT and the translation resources will be loaded at each TfmChild creation, but that seems not very good - the file with translation resources loaded again and again..

I expected that if I have TLangDispatcher and do for it LoadAll, it much really load all the resources and provide them for newly created froms from some internal cache of TLangDispatcher, but that's doesn't work - TLangDispacher load resources only for alredy created forms :(( :(
Andrey
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

You can use .SIB files to store your translations and set the FileName property of dispatcher component. Then all TsiLang components will load the translations from this file when link to dispatcher. Also when using SIB file its content is loaded into memory and is held there for faster access in this case.
AnSo

Fantastic support, thank you!

Post by AnSo »

I just have to mention really fantastic support of the TsiLang components.

I got detailed and helpfull answer by e-mail less in half an hour!
And they answered all my additional question with the light-speed and with very good quality, not just an answering machine as we get sometimes from big companies supports.

:D
Andrey