How to completely manage the language translation by config

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
ecottard@free.fr

How to completely manage the language translation by config

Post by ecottard@free.fr »

Hi, me again,

I've decided to go through a new step for my translation and i want to put all that stuff in the sib/sil file...

I've got one more question, I try to create a new language (japanese).
So I edit the sib file and add a language dynamically, very easy and intuitive....

I made a modification inside my code to get all the available language in the dispatcher (a small file, that list the available language in the sib file)
I do that in adding te language in the LangNames stringlist. When I select in the dispatcher the new language (JAP) I've got a problem inside the form that told me the language is not supported....

Must I made a change in the code to also add dynamically the language in the form ? if yes my problems is that the form is loaded dynamically so i do not have access to the tsilang object before it"s creation..

regards
E
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

If you properly load SIL/SIB file at run-time (suggestion is here: http://www.tsilang.com/delphiglobalizat ... aq.html#19) then your TsiLang and TsiLangDispatcher will already list all the languages available in the external file.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
ecottard@free.fr

Post by ecottard@free.fr »

:lol: thanks again it works perfectly and it's very easy ...

regards
E