List index out of bounds ( number )

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
iamat

List index out of bounds ( number )

Post by iamat »

Hello, we carry already time working the components TSiLang on Builder C++ 6.0 and sometimes, when we try to load the files .sil to project gives us the following error "List index out of bounds (number)" :( . We do not know neither we understand that may be producing this error.
We are using to improve the visual aspect of our forms the components Developer Express, but we do not know if they have something that to see.
:?: :shock: We hope answers and thank you very much.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Does this error appear when loading at run-time or at design-time?
Also please let me know what version of TsiLang Components Suite do you use?
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
iamat

Post by iamat »

Hello, we load them at design-time. The version that using of TsiLang Components Suite is the 5.3.2

Our project is a. bpg of Builder that contains many packages. bpk where each package has its .sil, the curious thing is that if we load the .sil with the .bpg open, they fail at times... while that if we close the builder, we open directly the .bpk that we want to load, but only open the. bpk and nothing more, then load them well the. sil, what's happen? :cry:

Thanks again
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

I would suggest you to download lates version (6.0.1) available and use it. There were made a lot of improvements since 5.3.2 version.
Please let me know if this helps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.