SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DLGCaptions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas Bornhaupt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:52 am    Post subject: DLGCaptions Reply with quote

Hi Igor,

there are some ore one silly bug(s) by DLGCaptions. Its is very strange. I have postet these already, but now, i have worked with sicomponets some days, i know it is a bug.

(1) if i put in a new siLang then and link the Dialogs to it i see no text in DLGCaptions. I go to TranslationEditor->Dilogs it is also empty. I change from Dialogs to Captions and back to Dialogs then all texts are there! I close the TransaltionEditor (no changes maked) and the DLGCaptions are empty. Then i goes back to TranslationEdito->Dialogs, Caption, Dialogs. Make one Change to any transaltion. Close Editor and SAVE all changes. Now DLGCaptions are full!

(2) I changed the siComponents with '(empty)' See my other posting. After put in the silang component there ist there is a new line. To see this line i take methode (1). I am lasy and i will read all changes from a sil file. So a read in the sil file. But DLGCaptions are now empty! Methode(1) and the DlgCaptions are there but without my line. "Schei..." It was no mearge! So i change the sil file by hand and read it again in. Methode(1) All lines are there.

I hope you can understand my words.

regards
Thomas
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose there is a bug. We'll investigate this and will try to fix it. Will let you know about the results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: