TsiLang Components Suite Version 6.0!

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
isiticov
Site Admin

TsiLang Components Suite Version 6.0!

Post by isiticov »

We're glad to announce the release of long waited TsiLang Components Suite Version 6.0!

To learn more about new features and changes please look at http://www.tsilang.com/delphiglobalizat ... tsnew.html

Newest version can be downloaded from: http://www.sicomponents.com/download.html

TsiLang Components Suite web-site: http://www.tsilang.com
Last edited by isiticov on Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
adrian

Post by adrian »

:D I'm downloading as I type
Thanks

Adrian
Horst Reichert

Post by Horst Reichert »

TsiCompnents Version 6.0 (Full Souce)

With the previous version I only was using Delphi 7.
Now I installed the new version also to Delphi2005...
- I managed to install for Win32 VCL
- I did not find any project files to install for VCL .net. Please give me some hint how to install for .net.
- I guess you do not support .net WinFoms. Would be nice for a future version.
- Online Help for Delphi2005 is missing (Microsoft HTML Help II files)
- Nice new XP style toolbar, but MainMenu is still old stile with white fields on gray bar. Better use ActionMainMenuBar instead, which looks better...

Regards Horst
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Horst Reichert wrote: With the previous version I only was using Delphi 7.
Now I installed the new version also to Delphi2005...
- I managed to install for Win32 VCL
- I did not find any project files to install for VCL .net. Please give me some hint how to install for .net.
VCL.net support is only on components level, no experts and so on, so you can use Delphi 8 package to install for VCL.net.
- I guess you do not support .net WinFoms. Would be nice for a future version.
Yes, would be nice, but this is completely different programming and language environment, so it is needed to create absolutely new core and all other stuff from a scrutch and looks like absolutely different product.
- Online Help for Delphi2005 is missing (Microsoft HTML Help II files)
Thanks for info will try to improve/fix this.
- Nice new XP style toolbar, but MainMenu is still old stile with white fields on gray bar. Better use ActionMainMenuBar instead, which looks better...
Because the source is absolutely compatible with Delphi 4-2005 and we use only components available in all this IDEs.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Horst Reichert

Post by Horst Reichert »

- I did not find any project files to install for VCL .net. Please give me some hint how to install for .net.[/quote]

VCL.net support is only on components level, no experts and so on, so you can use Delphi 8 package to install for VCL.net.

[quote]

Sorry the D8 project does not compile. Gives lots of errors. Please try...

Regards Hors
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

There is needed to remove {$UNDEF DELPHI8} from SI.INC file. But please make sure to use separate folders for .Net and VCL 32 packages and sources.
Also I would suggest to wait a few days and we will try to create special package or build for this because once again there were found some inconsistency in .Net behavior under D8 and D9 :(.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Horst Reichert

Post by Horst Reichert »

If you supply a corrected project file in a few weeks, that's enough for me.

Regards Horst
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

We've updated the released builds on our web site now. The updated builds just contain the following minor changes:
1. Delphi 2005 VCL.Net package
2. Small fix in TsiLangCombo ("Canvas does not allow drawing" error under Delphi 4-5)
3. Improved TsiLangCombo when drawing drop-down list.

If you need the changes listed above feel free to re-download the builds otherwise you can use already downloaded version.

Thanks to all who reported the problems above.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

FYI: New builds available for download from our web site. This intermediate release just fixes the following:
1. Issues with TsiLangCombo under Delphi 5 and C++Builder 5
2. Problems when excluding from translations properties of DevExpress components.
3. Small memory leak when loading SIB files.

Many thanks to all who reported problems above.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.