siDialog Problem

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
terryk

siDialog Problem

Post by terryk »

Hello!
I have a problem with e.g. siOpenDialog. my Development-System is Delphi 7 and WinXP, all in German. If I use siDialog all captions are by default in english, so every time I have to first modify the german base language. How can I change this?
I have already tried to modify siDialog.pas and changed the lines e.g.

// s3 := FsiCustomLang.GetTextFrom(FsiCustomLang.DlgsCaptions, 'Look in:', True);
to
s3 := FsiCustomLang.GetTextFrom(FsiCustomLang.DlgsCaptions, 'Suchen in:', True);

but with no success. Where are these strings stored?

Thanx!
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Do you use English as first language? In case German is first language in TsiLang be sure that Dialogs section holds German values for German language. Otherwise just exchange the cells content by selecting the range of cells and copying-pasting them.

Best regards.
terryk

Post by terryk »

Hi!
Yes my first language is German. In dictionary all strings are present. Of course I can change cell content but I have to do this every time, for every application. Why are some captions in german, others not?

Thanx
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Some captions are in German because these are Delphi's constants for MessageDlg() like functions and TsiLang pickups them from there. But others (the Windows dialogs captions for Open/Save and others) are system and taken from OS not from Delphi.