Resource Builder 2.3!

All announcements, questions and issues related to the Resource Builder
zenon

Menu problem

Post by zenon »

OK, I'll do that. But I have some more information for you on the bug. When I changed the style option from C style with braces to pascal style with begin and end, the problem was solved ! Hope this helps you out.

Pascal.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Thanks for additional info! This will definitely help.
zenon

Combobox

Post by zenon »

One behaviour I noticed was that comboboxes that are added to the dialog as first objects - display just fine. Comboboxes added as objects after other objects obscure these objects by their virtual rectangle. So sometimes you get the feeling that objects that are there (as seen in the textual code) are not visible in graphical mode, for they are hidden behind a combobox though they should be visible. By moving the comboboxes to the beginning of the list of objects (textmode) this problem does not occur.

Is this a wanted behaviour or some side effect ?

Pascal.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

We will try to improve this. Thank you.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

This is fixed now. Please use Update Manager to update to most recent version.
zenon

update

Post by zenon »

Last night when I started resource builder, it said there was an update, so I proceeded and all went fine. But now when I open the about menu, I get an access violation error in resbldr2.exe. Then it shows me the about dialog with all %s instead of the version info or licennce strings. So I downloaded the fulll version from your website, but no improvement, the error remains.
zenon

checkboxes

Post by zenon »

Perhaps an error that is there long before the latest version, when I add a checkbox the normal style will be BS_CHECKBOX, but when I choose the BS_AUTOCHECKBOX, save the resource file and then go look with the text version, somehow he resets it back to BS_CHECKBOX. So I need to edit it directly in the textversion, to make it stay like that.
isiticov
Site Admin

Re: update

Post by isiticov »

zenon wrote:Last night when I started resource builder, it said there was an update, so I proceeded and all went fine. But now when I open the about menu, I get an access violation error in resbldr2.exe. Then it shows me the about dialog with all %s instead of the version info or licennce strings. So I downloaded the fulll version from your website, but no improvement, the error remains.
:( Fixing this now...
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

The issue with about box is fixed now. Please update your version. Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce the bug with BS_CHECKBOX.