Developer Express cxDBRadioGroup Items are not transalated

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Manolis Perrakis

Developer Express cxDBRadioGroup Items are not transalated

Post by Manolis Perrakis »

Hi,
I purchased TsiLang yesterday. Trying to translate my application I noticed that the Developer Express cxDBRadioGroup Items are not transalated :!: or displayed in the Translator Editor. The captions are entered in the TcxRadioGroupProperties.Items.
Regards,
Manolis Perrakis
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Please check Collections property of TsiLang or see Collections under Translations Editor. You will see there the TcxRadioGroupProperties.Properties.Items[] entries.
Manolis Perrakis

The collections property contains no data. I faced this problem in three different forms. This problem also occurs in the TcxRadioGroup component.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Are able to see under ExtendedTranslations -> Available Properties the needed properties or they are missing there too?

Can you please try to reproduce the problem on sample project and send it to us? Btw, what version of Dev Express components do you use?
Manolis Perrakis

I'm testing my application in order to check the problem. My application consists of 14 packages with hundred of forms. As I checked in some cases aldo the TRadioGroup component are not translated also but I found one case that the TcxRadioGroup is translated correctly (the items are displayed in the collections section of the translator editor).

Manolis
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

As an advice: you can check the "exclusion" properties like DoNotTranslate, ExcludedProperties and SmartExclude. May be there are some items related to TcxDBRadioGroup.
Manolis Perrakis

The "exclusion" properties are all empty.
In My project about 90% RadioGroup Items are not translated and about 10% are.

Manolis
Manolis Perrakis

As I'm testing I found out that:
1. I don't have problem with TRadioGroups The Strings are displayed in the multiline sections.

2. The TcxRadioGroup problem is depending on the form is contained. If I copy and paste the object in another form in some cases and specific forms is translated.

I hope I will find the solution.
If any ideas I would like to hear them.

Regards,
Manolis