SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Probles with Tsilang component ver.5.3.2

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
doctec



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 8
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Probles with Tsilang component ver.5.3.2 Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm having the following problem, I have added the Tsilang component and I have defined two languages (English and Spanish), The fact is that I'm translating and English Delphi source code, when use this line in the source code:

silang1.ActiveLanguage:=2;

I receive the following error message:

Project raised exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access Violation at address 78462F6A in module 'ntdll.dll''. Write of address 00404EB1'.
Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.

So I can't go on because this error.

I will appreciate any help.

Regards,
Marcelo[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
isiticov
Site Admin


Joined: 21 Nov 2002
Posts: 2103

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, this looks like somewhere is the problem in your code. Let's try to detect this:
1. Try to check the OnChangeLanguage event of TsiLang if it is used. You can place a break point there and check step-by-step the problematic code.
2. May be some components have properties, which shouldn't be translated?
3. Are you able to reproduce this on sample project?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doctec



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 8
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a Lot for your answer,

I will try these point, and I let you know.

Regards,
Marcelo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
doctec



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 8
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

1. OnChangeLanguage have no code.
2. I have tried to delete the multiline items translation and now have the opposite situation:

silang1.ActiveLanguage:=2;

is working ok now, but if I set ActiveLanguage to 1 I receive the same error that before I received with activelanguage equals to 2.

3. Are you able to reproduce this on sample project?
I' m trying to extract the conflicting form but it's difficult because all of the unit uses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
doctec



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 8
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's working now!

Its was a problem with some component with a blank property in both languages and blank lines in a multiline combobox.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards
Marcelo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by p h p B B  © 2001, 2005 p h p B B  Group