SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Languages are removed when opening form

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wimbekker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Languages are removed when opening form Reply with quote

Hi,

I have one project with a TsiLang component on a TDataModule (using BCB6PRO, TsiLang version 5.2.0). If I load a project, I have three languages with some translations. When I double click the component, I can change all.

When I view the form as text (Alt-F12), I see NumOfLanguages = 3 and LangNames.Strings = (<three languages>). When I toggle the form back (Alt-F12), the languages are removed, and so are all translations. I'm left with LanguageN1! Crying or Very sad This sometimes also happens on other projects, but I cannot put a finger on it yet.

Is this a known problem and hopefully fixed in 5.2.1 Question
What can I do to prevent this or to debug things to see where it goes wrong Question

Any help please Exclamation

Wim
gaivans

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

We could not reproduce the problem in the framework of the version 5.2.1. Do you use a TsiLangDispatcher in your project? Possibly, the TsiLang on DataModule is linked to a Dispatcher that have no languages defined (Language N1 only).

If you can reproduce the situation on a small test project, please send it us so that we would analyze the problem.
wimbekker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, TsiLangDispatcher->LangNames is "LanguageN1". Should this read the three language names we use? It looks so.

Is it possible that these strings are filled in by the TsiLang Expert? For default by example?

Wim
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you should set the correct NumOfLanguages and LangNames in TsiLangDispatcher in case it is used in your project. Because dispatcher propagates these properties to all TsiLangs linked to it. TsiLang Expert can set the default number of languages and their name only for TsiLang and its descendant. Unfortunately, this couldn't be done for dispatcher component.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: