SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tsi lang expert does not find my dbgrid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan Heitsiek

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: tsi lang expert does not find my dbgrid Reply with quote

Hi,

following problem:
I've got a project with some forms. I use the tsilang expert to translate the form. I I work on a form that has got a dbgrid on pagecontrol and the expert does find it. I mean the collections page is empty.
It worked on other forms so I don't know the reason. Any ideas how to find/fix that the problem?
Thanks in advance
Stefan
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be you DBGrid just doesn't have Columns defined? In this case you can just use DisplayLables property from TsiLang placed on form/module where the DataSet component used to translate column headers.
Stefan Heitsiek

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, thats not the problem.
I also recreated the columns in the dbgrid but the experts still doesn't find it. Mysterious.
Any ideas how I can "manually" create the "collections"?
Thanks in advance
Stefan
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you able to see any DBGrid's properties listed in TsiLang lists? Please check DoNotTranslate, ExcludedProperties and SmartExcludeProperties properties of TsiLang, may be there are some from grid.
Stefan Heitsiek

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: That's it! Reply with quote

Oh, I'm so stupid. It was in the "DoNotTranslate" list. Thanks for your help, the TsiLang Components are really smart!
Stefan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: